- Litter-Robot: What happens if the globe ...
- Litter-Robot: What do the Lights mean?...
- Litter-Robot: Control Panel Button Funct...
- Litter-Robot: Cat Sensor Troubleshooting...
- How to Onboard Your Litter-Robot 3 with ...
- Upgrade Your Litter-Robot with the Litte...
- Getting Started with the Litter-Robot 3 ...
Litter-Robot Connect: I cannot onboard the Connect app
Tips for onboarding the Connect app for the first time:
- The WiFi hotspot mode (blue power light) must remain on during this entire process. If it turns off before you have successfully onboarded, you must restart the onboarding process.
- Your home router must have a working internet connection. (If there is no internet connection, the Litter-Robot cannot access the servers.)
Try onboarding again:
If your app saved your Litter-Robot, please make sure you delete it by going to “Remote” and clicking “Delete my Litter-Robot” before beginning.
Now follow these steps:
- Reboot your router.
- Completely close the Litter-Robot app.
- While the unit is at the Home position with the solid blue light, unplug your unit from the base, not the wall.
- Wait 15 seconds, plug it back in, and allow it to cycle until the solid blue light comes on (“Ready” status).
- Open the app and follow the steps.
Please make sure you complete the process within 5 minutes.
Also, please make sure your WiFi password has no slashes, periods, or spaces. (/ \. )