- Litter-Robot: What happens if the globe ...
- Litter-Robot: What do the Lights mean?...
- Litter-Robot: Control Panel Button Funct...
- Litter-Robot: Cat Sensor Troubleshooting...
- How to Onboard Your Litter-Robot 3 with ...
- Upgrade Your Litter-Robot with the Litte...
- Getting Started with the Litter-Robot 3 ...
Litter-Robot Connect: How do I select Litter-Robot WiFi?
Selecting Litter-Robot WiFi
- Minimize the Litter-Robot app
- Look for the settings icon and tap it
- Tap WiFi
- Look for Litter-Robot SSID (may need to scroll down)
- Tap Litter-Robot
- Input the password neverscoop
- Allow the device to establish a connection; the WiFi signal should be visible on the top left of the screen
- Return to the Litter-Robot app
If you see 'Litter-Robot SSID not found':
- Make sure that the Litter-Robot is in “WiFi hotspot” mode. The power button should be glowing dark blue.
- WiFi must be enabled on the device
- You must be next to the Litter-Robot to ensure your device can see it